Monday, February 6, 2012

Whoa, I am baking a wedding cake!

via Maggie Austin

I have been waiting for the day to be asked to bake a wedding cake and it just happened the other day when Liz (and Matt) asked ME to bake THEIR wedding cake (no pressure).  To me, it is the ultimate baking experience- designing, planning (a lot of planning), and executing. Thankfully, there are a million blogs to find *the* perfect wedding cake, my new favorite blog to peruse is Bash, please (thank you Caitlin). I am elated and flattered beyond words that Matt & Liz trust me to bake their cake (I promise I will do everything to make it perfect).  Let the search begin! Here are some of MY current inspirations.

Ombre cake via Bash, Please

Custom cake stand via vesselsandware on Etsy
via pinterest
Peony Frill, picture by Maggie Austin

via Sugar and Charm

No comments:

Post a Comment