Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Superheroes, old school style

Image by Fab Ciraolo Via Empty Kingdom
I just came across a link on Facebook via my brother in law's friend of these images and I just can't stop staring at the illustrations. I love the colors and the 90s characters hit home. The artist is Fab Ciraolo based out of Chili. These illustrations would look great on our walls.  I have a feeling our daughter wouldn't mind some of these either (she is after all a fan of She-ra). He has some other great and edgy illustrations on his website as well- make sure to check it out.
Image by Fab Ciraolo Via Empty Kingdom
 More of my favorites after the jump (note: NSFW)



Image by Fab Ciraolo Via Empty Kingdom

Image by Fab Ciraolo Via Empty Kingdom

Image by Fab Ciraolo Via Empty Kingdom


No comments:

Post a Comment