Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Succulents- a future project!

Via the KnottyBride

I love succulents because I don't have a green thumb and I thought it would be handy to have a plant that doesn't require daily watering. As soon as I researched succulents online, I found they come in many different shapes and sizes. For our wedding, we decided to have an array of succulents as our table decoration- I could prepare them ahead of time *and* keep them after the wedding. I spray painted a gazillion pots a deep purple and planted succulents like "flapjack" and "schwartzkopf". I came across a project on "here is looking at me kid" and told Liz we should try to make this after seeing her blog post on succulents.  How pretty does this look? For step by step directions, click here.

Source

Source

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment