Monday, September 16, 2013

Jersey and Pearls

What is better than a vogue magazine and champagne? Well, not much but a vogue magazine and salted caramels are not bad either AND it travels a little better than champagne.  I wrapped up a little welcome-to-San-Francisco package for my bestie who just moved to SF after having been in LA for a long long time.  The other day Paul and I were shopping for vintage props for one of his shoots while we bumped into an entire stack of old school vogue magazines from the 60s and 70s. This particular vogue from January 1965 grabbed my attention right away especially since it was filled with fashion outfits that could be worn today. Also, it contains a great editorial on Jersey and pearls (that might have to be the name of my future blog). Below are some of my favorite images as well as some of the caramels that I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment