Thursday, January 26, 2012

Baking with the baby lady



Paul and I usually have a late night cup of coffee with something sweet. Since I had no cookies at home and I have been itching to bake something new, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to try this recipe for cream cheese lemon bows. I had all the ingredients at home so it was fairly easy to whip up.  The hardest part was piping the batter into the bow shape because the batter was extremely stiff.  I ended up warming the batter, after I had scooped it into the piping bag and placed it underneath our warming lamp, for a couple of minutes.  The little lady carefully watched the mixer do most of the work and enjoyed a fresh out of the oven baked cookie!










p.s. How cute would Sas look in this adorable apron from anthropology  


No comments:

Post a Comment