Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Welcome to Valentine

We just moved into the valentine neighborhood (yay- our very first home). Its an adorable community in mid town Kansas City. Think about 100 year old, large homes with large front porches, streets lined with large trees and the most adorable valentine day signs (see picture below). Its the neighborhood for love and live. I am a modern girl, I love epoxy floors, concrete countertops, lots of light and preferably all white furniture (thanks for schooling me paul),yet I ended up in this old georgian revival style home with mission style woodwork (this still scares me a lot). If you don't know what that is (I certainly didn't), see the picture below. I hope to modernize the home over time and enjoy the ride in the meantime.








No comments:

Post a Comment