Friday, February 17, 2012

Let't get ready to shop in Kansas!


When I used to live in Seattle I loved to shop at Madewell- the little sister store of JCrew. Rumor has it that a new store will now open in Leawood, KS, just a hop skip and a jump away. Their collection hits the perfect balance between sophistication and ease. Here are some looks from their collection that I am loving.



Source 1. 2. 3.

The March issue of Lucky Magazine  features one of Madewell's designer homes in Brooklyn. No wonder the designers get inspired. I love the grand bookcase, every book and accessory are placed in the perfect spot.  The grey blue color of the gallery wall is combined with deep walnut wood and a splash of metal- simply a lovely combination of textures and colors. Now, if only I could get my home to look like that.




Home pictures via the citysage  Source 1. 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment