Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Blue skies and pink shoes, what more could a girl wish for


I doubt we will have many days as perfect as today. Mid 80s, sunny, blue skies and a slight breeze. Perfect beach weather, although we don't exactly live near the beach. However, there is plenty of sand and  sea shells (we found some today while digging through the sandbox). The dogs love it too. We spent the day lounging and running around the yard.








P.S. The dress Sas is wearing is one of my favorite bubble dresses from last season at Zara. I have my eye on a few new ones (see below). Also, the hot pink shoes seem to catch everyone's attention. Sas' ones are from H&M but I saw a cute pink pair at Zara's as well.

Zara's dress with bow
Ballerina flats

Zara's Jacquard dress



No comments:

Post a Comment